Tuesday 26 July 2011

The 18sx home made sex toy

I went online on my facebook few weeks ago when i was waiting for my next flight going back to sabah in KL from London. I was at LCCT that time and checking my facebook account. Few minutes later i saw one of my friends posted this picture on his wall and it appeared on my RSS feed. Initially, I didn't know what was it then i saw all the comments under the picture then eventually i realised it's an ass or a fenny. Anyone would like to guess what's gonna be in the last blanked section?

5 comments:

Amir Aidid said...

HAHA . thanks ! HAHA .

kura said...

lagi best! Eh. haha

Enniebelle said...

..and I thought, the easiest route would be the pie? like in the movie, American Pie? LOL!

Mell_f said...

what the..

Ayie said...

hahahaa.. =.=''??

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails