Monday 4 July 2011

Saddest message i received from my Ex

Okay..okay..first of all this is my mobile phone. I mean just a simple one. I am not really into like some other people who are so obsess with iPhone or Blackberry. I am very happy with this cheap mobile as long as it does the work.


Back to the title of this post. Last year during it was on my birthday and i was on my own that time. Then suddenly my mobile went buzz..buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....then i opened the inbox and i saw a message received from Xx (which is my Ex). Argh....i am still in love but i do not want to be in love. Enough and enough!!! Then my heart suddenly dag...dug....dag..dug....slowly i opened it and that's what the message was. "I was just celebrating your birthday on my own"..then i cried. I was in tearful and felt very sad. I wish it never happened but i still believe somehow it happened for reasons.

P/S: My mobile is very simple but i have MacBook Pro he..he...he...

10 comments:

MizzTina said...

hargaila yer..

Anum said...

don't remeber a pas memory
just let them go
take care

Ieka AbWahid said...

awww...that kinda sweet <3

= d = said...

she's still love u..
:)

Unknown said...

thanks for following me..i'm follow u too

myhatiku said...

thanks..follow you too :)

Unknown said...

let by gone be by gone... but yeah... if i got this msg from my ex, i will cry fosho... =.=

Okayarms said...

Dude, this might be the saddest sms I've seen so far... apart from my ex la wakakaa.

You still love her, dude? Then what's stopping you both? It's obvious you're not bertepuk sebelah tangan haaha. But whatever it is, I'm sure you have your own reasons... ;)

Macbook Pro? You should consider buying an i-Phone to combine with it LOL.

Andrik McVean said...

still in love but very difficult because so many problems..better just not

Enniebelle said...

I was in a 4 years relationship with my ex. In the span of our relationship, we broke up and reconciled twice. The problem was, the words "COMMITMENT" My ex was scared shit about that particular word. As we were in a LDR, he admitted that it's quite hard for him whereas for me, it's not a problem at all. Of course, love is still there because after two years, he still sends me happy birthday messages and my heart still as you put it dag..dag..dug. A friend of mine said that he's still asking for my news every now and then, whether I'm still single or not.
I guess, being in love and having that love is not a guarantee that you'll end up together for good. Indeed, everything happens for a reason.

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails