Thursday 21 July 2011

The most difficult subjects in Computer Science course

Anyone want to do this subject?

When I was cleaning up my bedroom the other day, I found these books in my book rack. How to program C++ and C++ the beginner guide. OMG!!!! In just a second I said oh shitt!!! Guess why? Because this is the most difficult subject in computer science. Honestly I never heard someone said C++ programming is easy. It's difficult especially the syntax. Arghhh...i remembered in the first semester I struggled to learn C++ and just managed to get C+ wheres all the other subjects I got either A or A-. It shows how difficult this subject was. Until now I have programmed several programming languages such as PHP, ASP classic, ASP.NET, JAVA, JavaScript and C++ I still put C++ is the most difficult programming language. Here are two books that I used to study with to improve my C++ skills. Eventually I managed to understand using C++ but now I just remember very little because I do more web based programming now.

6 comments:

missayu said...

sangat la betul...dulu time diploma,kene wat program pakai C++,hurhhhh....perah otak....

Ashraf Jalil said...

I got D- for this subject for my 1st year course..

Totally screwed..

||aLeaSaRa|| said...

hahaha dulu kite pun study comp.studies at kolej bandar utama,damansara(KBU).It's quite tough!!!tgk modul tebal2 pun menyampah.mula2 tak suka c++,lama2 terpaksa kena suka nanti tak lulus pulak exam he3...yarghhh nasib baik lulus dan dpt diploma juga akhirnya!bygkan saya kena 'fight' dgn students dr luar ngra.melayu mmg ramai kat KBU tapi ramai ambil BA dan art.

adidahzubir said...

i've learnt computer and information processing skill during my 1st sem.
i hate any papers related to comp bcoz there are so many terms to memorize.
luckily i got B+. hoho

Sunah Sakura said...

dulu saya amek subjek ni masa degree... heheheh..

Unknown said...

1 sem, belajar C++ .. tak suka subjek ni, jadi selalu ponteng kelas.. ehehehe.. nasib dpt C+ :)

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails