Monday 18 July 2011

I am back from blogging....

Hello all friends, dudes and babies (LOL!!!). I am back. I was offline for 6 days and i felt like the world was in 80s or even in 90s. But now i am back even though i can't get online as much as when i was in the UK. I have bought my own broadband last week but i don't know why for some reasons celcom's broad bands do not work anymore. It used to work and there was no problem at all but my sister complained since couple of months ago celcom started having this problem. Everytime i try to connect to the internet using my dongle it says error 619 connection could not be established..bla..bla...bla...bla.....

Because of this problem i have to go to the nearest town which take 10 - 15 minutes drive to Tuaran town cantre. Mmmmm..this is annoying but at least i can get online. That's the main thing because i need to update my blog and i also need to keep in touch with my supervisor and my friends of course.

Now i need to find out what are the causes of error 619: Connection could not be established.

p/s: I was 6 days at home with mum and dad doing nothing..arghhhh....now i need to plan what sort of activities i wanna do while in Sabah. I have planned for kinabalu mountain (the 5th already), going to visits island, waterfall, jungle tracking, shopping, beaches, hot spring poring, and many more...

4 comments:

Anisa Hang Tuah said...

welkem bek..

:)

Anisa Hang Tuah said...

welkem bek..

:)

zuwaidah said...

write down your THINGS TO DO list...first priority MAKAN hahahahah

belogkiter said...

selamat pulang bah

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails