Friday 1 July 2011

Simple solution for Bad Request on Blogger

Hi all here is the simple solution for this problem but before that i would like to point out few things why this problem happened. No matter what browser you are using this problem is always there. So why this problem occurred?

Simple!!!!! Because you have browsed too much blogs. Yup..it is....the prove is you can browse other websites but not blogger..because u have browsed too many blogs and at some points blogger will block you. Actually blogger never block you but your internet browser block you or banned the website. How does your browser know it? through the history saved in the memory.

So the solution??? Simple: Just erased all the history that saved by your browser then close your browser then run it again. You now can browse blogger. Same thing, if you visit bharian.com.my or utusan.com.my too much then at one point your browser will banned the websites. So they way is to delete all the history pages you have visited.

Isn't it simple????

P/s: I hope everyone knows how to delete history on their web browser :-)

7 comments:

Beverly Tam said...

Hmm...now that u mentioned it..It all makes sense now! Thanks for the tip! =)

deqlis said...

yes I do...but its still happen when i using chrome... then i open my IE..then ok..:-)

thanks follow my red blog..:) i follow u back:-) happy blogging!

deqlis said...

opps.. i think "deqlis" already follow this nice blog ;-)

show this.."Sign in using an account you've already created" :)

Unknown said...

hi........follow u back :)

Twilight Man said...

My computer is set with auto-erase mode each time I logged off. That saves time, right?

Twilight Man said...

My computer is set with auto-erase mode each time I logged off. That saves time, right?

belogkiter said...

Thanks. My big problem solves

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails