Saturday 2 July 2011

The next mountain i will climb in Scotland

One of the pictures from google

Taken last Spring when i was there but didn't climb it. I climbed the other mountain

Ben Nevis gonna be the next mountain i will climb in Scotland. I can't wait the chance to do it again. Last Spring when i was there i climbed the other mountain and it was so much fun. So my plan before i go back to Sabah for a few months i will be climbing Ben Nevis mountain next week i hope. Ben Nevis is the highest mountain in the UK even though it's much lower than Kinabalu Mountain but the main challenge is it's snowy. The snow makes it difficult to climb and walk on the path because it's slippery. From the pictures above this mountain looks beautiful and I bet it looks spectacular from the top. When i go back to Sabah this summer again I hope to climb Kinabalu mountain for the 4th time!!!!! He..he....he.....

9 comments:

kasihredha said...

cantiknya...

Firdaus Life said...

wow cantik pemandangan bro

Suhazli said...

boleh ikut?huhu

Rohaizam Rosli said...

wow... nice view... huhu.... follow u... huhu...

TZ said...

snow cap mountain ... cool :)

ghost said...

just do it..

Misya Mialen said...

tq for visit me.im done follow u.sori, i didnt put my picture;D

zati embong said...

sgt cantik,alang2 d negara orang kan..

O.o

Reen Tart Nenas said...

2 years ago, I climb Mt Kinabalu, but didnt reach the top. Sampai sayat-sayat ja. Sedih sungguh.

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails