Sunday 24 July 2011

Ben Vorlich Mountain, Scotland





I will post the other pictures of mine later. I am a bit exhausted from my niece's engagement day. Here ae some of my pictures when i was there climbing the mountain. The pictures were taken back in winter and it was freezing cold that time but i did enjoy it very much. There were so much fun there with my friends. What i like the most is the scenary it looked so calm and so peaceful. Mmmm...but its downside is it was freezing cold. I didn't have enough tools when i there but i still managed to climb the mountain and stayed on top less than 2 minutes. The weather was terrible and we hardly can see the path going down. In fact i sliped but managed save muself using the axe ice. Gezzzzz...Thanks God!

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails