Saturday 9 July 2011

Flights from London to KL and KL to Sabah are booked

After so many difficulties about these and that, at last i managed to booked my flight going back to KL then to Sabah. It was really such a hectic day for me today. As i'm leaving very soon from this house, i need to do so many things such as cleaning up the floor, vacuuming, packing my stuffs and other things. I got to know about my PhD thing at the very last minute and i didn't have a choice but to book my flight last minute. Anyway, i tried three time to book and all refused by airasia's system. It was very annoying and i almost gave up to booking my flight. Arghhhh...it was so frustrating. But at last i managed to book it by using a different credit card. It went very easy this time. As you can see the price it was 501 pounds which is about Rm2500 one way. Actually a little bit expensive. Then from KL to Kota Kinabalu i had to pay another RM300 for one way flight. Total up i spent about RM2800 today..wow!!!! bloody hell!! It's so expensive but believe me because this is a little bit cheaper compared to some of the airlines.

p/s: i can't wait going back to sabah!!!!! missing KK very much!!!!

2 comments:

syuwai said...

wow.. u'r sabahan to ^^

♥ Connie , said...

Sabah bah :D

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails