Friday 1 July 2011

The mountain in Scotland bled my toe

Painful after the climbing

This is the mountain in Scotland bled my toe

Few months ago back in winter i went to Scotland and had climbed this mountain (sorry i forgot the name). It was windy and freezing hell. I did enjoy my climbing tho but at the same time i am a bit in pain after the journey. Guess why? I think because of my shoes. Probably the shoes I wore were not suitable for hiking or climbing mountain. They were hard and were not flexible. Really painful then when i finished my climbing i took my shoes off and realised my toe was bleeding. Mmmmm...i have changed my shoes now.


13 comments:

Azie Rashid said...

great! no other pictures? :D

sue-ab said...

mokcik nak pesan nih...amik gambo..pastikan sume benda terkancing abih yep..hehehehhh...mokcik ni peka sikit..

gadisBunga™ said...

sakit ok!!

Amir Aidid said...

ouch . thats hurt ! :\

zuwaidah said...

auwwwww....so painful. pleazzzzzzze buy new mountain shoes next time.

Anum said...

wow

Dinas Aldi said...

Hai dik, thank you for following my blog. here to return the visit. i do hope your toe has healed by now :)

amoylalato said...

heys..thanks for following my blog ok..:)) i followed u back..

amoylalato said...

heys..thanks following my blog ok..:)) i followed u back..

Mawar Berduri said...

wear a sport shoe okay.. :)

ekin alias said...

ouch PAINFUL..
btw thanks for following me :D

ekin alias said...

im num 555..!
cantik nombor...

kura said...

wow. i really want to hike over this freezing mount. but, mlsysia dont have right. the korbu peak not enough freeze... nak fly ke luar negaraaaaaa.

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails