Monday 4 October 2010

Today is my birthday



Today is my birthday and I am 25 today. What i want for my birthday? a nice pair of jeans? iPhone, a Ferrari car, or any suggestions? Well, no thank you. I don't need anything and i am happy to refuse it. I just sometimes remember my last year's memories during my birthday party and i do miss it sometimes. Mmmm....today is sad for me because i knew it's not gonna happen. Anyway...i miss my 24th birthday party.

my last year's birthday

p/s: If i'm going to do my PHD next year, is that means i will get my DR title at age of 28?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Andrik..keep fit & healthy..life is experimental..do not afraid to take a move. Because every changes promise an oppourtunity. God bless!!

HoneyBUZZin said...

Hi Andrik..
Happy Birthday to you....all the best, may your days are filled with joy and laughter. God Bless.

Elsa Gabriel said...

Happy Born Day..GBU :)

Andrik McVean said...

thanks everybody..it was a silent birthday :(

InobonG ProPer said...

Happy birthday! London time, I'm not late bah kan hehehe

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Happy Birthday Kio :).

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails