Wednesday 8 February 2012

Day 7: Kinabalu Day trip challange training

I should have posted this yesterday but I was so busy in the Kitchen. I had to cook to entertain few of my mum's guests. I cooked a few different dishes for them. They were all simple but delicious. They enjoyed the dinner anyway. Some of them ate a lot which I enjoyed because it means they like my cooking. Anyway...after the dinner I was very tired because before cooking I went for a run 10.8KM in total. Just after the run I came home and mum asked me to cook something for her guests while they were chatting. It wasn't a big deal actually because for me cooking is something that i really like to do. In fact, almost every occasion held at parents' house I will do the cooking sometimes with my brother in law or sisters.

Yesterday's training was a bit shorter because I only ran 10.8KM because I had quite a distance of 15KM on Monday. So I thought yesterday was more likely a long distance jogging. I did enjoy it because jogging is usually easier compared with running. I did enjoy along the 10.8KM although I had to run up a hill for a few times. I started my training at 4.30PM yesterday with 10 minutes stretching. I brought my mp3 player this time and made sure it was full charged. I also saved a few more new songs in it so I can enjoy my run as well as the songs. I finished the 10.8KM just before 6PM.

Today I suppose to run a longer distance but it has been raining since 10AM. I'm not even sure if i have my training today. I hope the rain would stop later so i can run at least 10KM.

P/s: At the moment my target is still the same to reach the peak of kinabalu mountain in less than 2 hours 30 minutes.

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails