Thursday 23 February 2012

The stupidity of Peninsular Malaysians toward Sabah

I just logged into my facebook account and I saw this picture shared by a friend of mine. I quickly clicked it and this picture showed up. I looked at every part of the picture and the first think came up on my head was "YES THIS IS EXACTLY CORRECT" and decided to put this on my blog. I know not all people from peninsular Malaysia thought the same about Sabah but the reality is most of them especially THOSE WHO NEVER TRAVELED TO SABAH. I don't want to explain what the picture tries to explain or what the message behind it but basically don't talk about the place if you never been to the place.

I remember when I first came to KL in 2003 almost ten years ago before I flew to London. A friend of mine who never flew and never been to Sabah asked me whether "Do I live on the tree". When i first heard it I was like "What the fu*k!!". Well I laughed and I said to him "I think you need to fly to Sabah and see how exactly Sabah is".....

In fact he said, how can you come to this university? This university is only for Malaysians. He thought Sabah was not apart of Malaysia. So damn stupid he was. Anyway at last he was my best friend and we stayed in the same bedroom for a year. Unfortunately he failed two modules which were Calculus and C++ programming. Those two modules were probably the most difficult during my Diploma. But I managed to get A- and C for the programming module. It was bloody difficult because I didn't have the basic. But in the second semester I managed to catch up and see the whole concept in doing programming. At last I managed to score A-. Great for me!

I find those people are so narrow minded and most probably he didn't read anything about Sabah. But that's no excuses because Sabah is apart of Malaysia and you have to know at least a little bit about something each of the states. So basically those people are so damn stupid!!

2 comments:

Jo Qusary said...

No wonder he failed those subjects, he didn't even bother to read about other states apart from those in the peninsular...

Anonymous said...

exactly what i've experienced too. I was kinda shocked with their high-level of ignorance towards sabah. The 'live on tree' thingy is kinda must-be-asked by them <.<

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails