Thursday 7 October 2010

Eat with your fingers

Me...eating with my fingers and watching x factor live

Hello guys and girls or who ever you are..lol! Back again after a few days i was away from my blog and could not update it. But i have about 5 scheduled posts and it has been auto publish for the past 5 days. Last night i've watched x factor online after i cooked for my dinner. Wow..it was really nice dinner while watching the x factor at the same time eating your dinner with latte. He..he...he...i miss eating the rice with my fingers and once i had it last night i really enjoyed it. Mmmm...lovely lovely!!!!!!!! I've got a class tomorrow and i hope to be able to concentrate the lecture because my brain is still on holiday. Oh man!!!!!

1 comment:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Makan seorang seorang kah?.

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails