Thursday 7 October 2010

I am playing national lottery

OMG...I wish to win
It means fingers crossed

I have been thinking to play lottery. Ha..ha..wishing this could change my life (excuse me?) Well..well i know it sounds impossible but who knows. One pound might change your life forever ha..ha..ha..ha..no..no..no..i was joking and i am not playing lottery but sometimes i feel like i wan to play it just for a fun because every week there is at least one person won a lottery worth at least 1 million pounds. Wow...what a day!!!! really........if have that sort of money i am going to open a business and when i have more and more money i want to help poor people or basically i want to involved myself in voluntary agency. I like to help the people in poor country especially in Africa. Wish me luck xx....he..he..

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails