Saturday 9 October 2010

Online math tutors

Mathematics is one of the most difficult subjects when I did my A level last time. I still remember that time I was struggling with my maths and really want to get the best marks. When I did my diploma in computer science two of the topics were factoring polynomials and college algebra. It was quite difficult if you were not born to be a math problem solver unless you were born to be a problem solver. Other than that, some of the topics required the students to apply the formulas in a case study. Sometimes, a case study could be quite long and students must have the ability to understand certain key words and for those who can’t do this, he or she might have a problem what I call as math word problems.

Anyway, I found this site recently and this is a good site if you need online math tutor help, free homework help, math homework help and even free math help. I asked my friend what she things about this site and she was quite surprised with all the services given by the tutors on this site. So folks, if you are having a trouble in mathematics subject or even still not confident, then why don’t you try tutornext dot com and you will surprise how the tutors there change your math’s ability.

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails