Saturday 9 October 2010

Web hosting for small and medium businesses

Last week I was chatting with a friend of mine who is currently working in London and we’ve chat so many different topics. One of the topics was about web hosting and managed hosting because his company had changed their web server last month to a new one. This happened because the previous server always had problems and received lots of junk mails. Then he recommended superb dot net is one of the best and at the moment if you buy one you will get one server free which is very good value for money. Because I am thinking to change my free blogspot domain to a full domain so I can get better traffic for my blog. Hours after our online chatting, I browsed superb dot net and they are offering so many different services from your domain, server to customers care.

Supred team is Honolulu collocation hosting organised by a professional and experienced group. In fact, based on my observation on their website you can get in touch with them via their live chat system. This is one of the most important services because in some situations we need to get an answer as soon as possible from them. On the other hand, if you want to have a business partnership with them you might want to consider joining their affiliates or resellers programmes.

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails